* AIESEP (International Association of Physical Education in Higher Education) is now on Facebook. Just “Search” for AIESEP or click this link:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Association-Internationale-des-Ecoles-SuperieuresdEducation-Physique/176848622384485
* AIESEP’s 2013 Conference on “Physical Education and Sport: Challenging the Future” will be held in Warsaw, Polandbetween July 4-7, 2013. Abstract submission started on November 5, 2012. The deadline for oral presentations, posters, symposia/panel and workshop abstracts submission is on 16 January 2013. Please visit conference website www.aiesep2013.com and learn more about registration, the abstract submission process, Young Scholar Awardpossibilities, travel, and accommodation. New information about the programme is available.
* The next AIESEP World Congress will be held in Auckland (New Zealand) on February 10-13, 2014. Preliminary information is available on Internet (www.aiesep2014.com). Regular precisions will be provided through the AIESEPFlash Newsletter as well as on the AIESEP Website. Continue to be attentive.
* The Special Interest Group (SIG) in Research on Learning and Instruction in Physical Education of the American Educational Research Association (AERA) will hold their “Invisible College” April 27-28, 2013 prior to the AERA Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA. Registration for the Meeting will open on December 20, 2012. See www.aera.net for more details and contact Bryan McCullick (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about the “Invisible College.”
* Announcement of the 2nd Nordplus Idrott Conference: In cooperation with the University of Southern Denmark, the Nordplus-Idrott Network would like to welcome your organization, employees and members as well as collaboration partners to participate in the conference ‘Next practice in physical education and movement science’ that will be held in Odense, Denmark on 6-8th May 2013. The conference is interdisciplinary and will be of interest to both researchers and practitioners working within the field of physical activity, sport and health. For more information visit the conference website: http://www.sdu.dk/nordplus2013
* For those who want to promote PA, PE and Health: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwIP8cBaWA
* Finally, all of the AIESEP Board Members wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year.