Are you a future leader in sport? If you are, we would love to support your journey and invite you to be a participant in WSLA 2018.
In June 2018, the fifth Women’s Sport Leadership Academy (WSLA) will bring together exceptional women, 18 from the UK and 18 from the rest of the world. WSLA provides a unique learning environment designed to further develop leadership competencies and support the women to become the next generation of outstanding sport’s leaders.
The 2018 cohort will join the global network of over 130 WSLA graduates. To find out more please click here
Who is WSLA aimed at?
We are seeking applications from women who:
- Are currently in middle management, or recently appointed senior managers or Board members, of sport or sport-for-development organisations
- Have key areas of responsibility such as managing staff (or likely to be doing so soon), heading up a specific department, area or project for their organisation
- Have the passion and drive to pursue their own professional development
- Are committed to influencing change in an organisation or sector of work
- Are identified as future leaders by their organisation
- Are committed to making a difference to as well as enhancing opportunities for women and girls in and through sport.
When and where does WSLA take place?
The Women’s Sport Leadership Academy will take place from 11th-15th June 2018 at the University of Chichester, Bognor Regis Campus, PO21 1HR, UK
For more information about WSLA 2018
WSLA has been developed through a unique partnership between the Anita White Foundation, FAB – Females Achieving Brilliance, and the University of Chichester.