The International Sport and Culture Association (ISCA) is a global platform open to organizations working within the field of sport for all, recreational sports and physical activity. Created in 1995, ISCA is today a global actor closely cooperating with its 130 member organizations, international NGOs, and public and private sector stakeholders.
The October 2015 Newsletter from ISCA, International Sport and Culture Association, features the following articles:
- How can UNESCO’s revised Charter on physical education and sport become a game-changer?
- ISCA calls for new European Voluntary Service applicants
- Youth on the MOVE training project calls for participants
- MOVE Congress 2015 starts next week
- 2015 ISCA Annual Report now available
- More than 11,500 MOVE Week events in 43 countries in Europe and Latin America
- Growing the network in Colombia
- …and more!