NB New deadline January 19 2015!
The World Congress on Science and Football 2015 is a multidisciplinary congress focusing on five codes of football: Soccer, Rugby, and Australian, American and Gaelic Football.
The congress will gather international scientists from the natural, human and social sciences, as well as practitioners, and highlight the newest research results, methodologies and applied approaches.
The Scientific Committee is proud to announce the congress and welcomes interested participants to a comprehensive scientific program. The program will include:
- Plenary sessions
- Invited symposia
- Oral and poster presentations
- Social events, including a welcome reception at Copenhagen City Hall, the congress dinner with a taste of Danish cuisine and football tournaments.
The congress expects to attract more than 500 participants from all over the world. We hope to bring together international scientists and practitioners to exchange knowledge and participate in a dialogue on both mono- and multidisciplinary aspects of football.
The congress will cover multidisciplinary as well as mono-disciplinary themes. Check on a regular basis or subscribe to “Congress news” to be updated on announcements of new themes.
- Testing and training in football
- Team cohesion and teambuilding in football
- Globalisation of modern football
- Football for health – prevention, treatment and rehabilitation
- Women’s football
- Fan culture in football
- Football and environmental factors
- Football medicine
Several multidisciplinary and mono-disciplinary workshops will take place during the congress. Check on a regular basis or subscribe to “Congress news” to be updated on announcements of new workshops.
- Fitness training and testing of the top player
- FIFA 11+ prevention program
- Working as an applied sports psychologist in elite football
- The role of the team doctor
- Fitness coach in an elite football team
- Match analysis
Please visit the Congress homepage at http://wcsf2015.ku.dk