British Philosophy of Sport Association 2015 Conference, University of Sunderland, April 13th–15th 2015
Announcement and Call for Abstracts
- National Glass Centre, St. Peter’s Campus, University of Sunderland, SL6 0GL.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Abstract (200-300 words) final submission date – 12th Jan 2015
- Accepted abstracts will receive notification by 9th Feb 2015
- Required format is MS Word, Times New Roman 12pt, single spacing, with indicative bibliography; all to fit on one side of A4
- Abstracts to be submitted electronically to email@example.com <your name – ABSTRACT – title> as the filename.
- Papers must be prepared in English. The Programme Committee are very keen to encourage contributors to submit early versions of abstracts or papers for comment and for advice on language issues.
- We are happy to receive abstract submissions any time from now.
Conference Registration and Fees:
- Conference fees are in the process of being set but will be around £200 for a full delegate (including refreshments and lunch) and lower rates for early-bird registration and students.
- Registration will be available via an online booking form that will be provided on the BPSA website.
- Final papers may be considered for publication in a range of journals associated in various ways with BPSA and its members, in accordance with normal submission guidelines, e.g: Sport, Ethics and Philosophy; Acta Universitatis Carolinae– Kinanthropologica; etc.
- A range of nearby accommodation options with special rates will be provided on the BPSA website.
- Nearest Airport: Newcastle International Airport
- Nearest Metro Station: St Peter’s (The Metro runs directly to Sunderland from Newcastle International Airport)
- Nearest Railway Station: Sunderland City Centre
- Nearest Motorway: A1(M)
- Sat. nav. details: SR6 0GL
- Queries should be directed to the Conference Organisers: Dr Paul Davispaul.firstname.lastname@example.org Dr Emily Ryall email@example.com