This serves as the official Call for Abstracts for the 5th Annual Conference of the Alliance for Sport Business. This year’s conference will be hosted by the College of Business at Ohio University, taking place in Athens, Ohio, March 22-23, 2015.
Accommodation reservations may be placed at the Ohio University Inn and Conference Center, under the name “ASB Conference” for March 22 & 23, 2015 at a rate of $115.00 per night. Link: http://www.ouinn.com/ Tel: 740-593-6661 (ask for the “ASB Conference” rate).
Panel and paper proposals will be accepted through February 2.
Please submit abstracts to email@example.com.
Submission themes need to be relevant to Sport Business academic programs housed in Business Schools.
- Strategies for sport business programs transitioning into accredited business schools
- Developing and engaging external stakeholders and advisory boards into sport business programs
- Assurance of learning models related to sport business programs
- Recruiting and development of terminally qualified sport business programs faculty
- Promotion and tenure process of sport business programs’ faculty in schools of business
- Developing and integrating sport analytics with sport business programs
- Challenges and issues of experiential learning and internships in sport business programs
- Best innovative practices of sport business programs in schools of business (teaching, curricular, experiential and professional practice learning)
With more than 300 Business Schools worldwide featuring a sport business program in some form, the Alliance for Sport Business has been growing and continues to assist colleagues and the field of sport business education in this new era.