Changing Lives, Changing Worlds – Inspiring Collaborations
4th International Congress of Coaching Psychology, 11-12 December 2014, Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury
The Congress is the culmination of a series of events to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the British Psychological Society’s Special Group in Coaching Psychology. There will be two days of impressive speakers, exciting and new topics and a broad range of master classes, skills workshops and scientific papers covering the following themes:
- Coaching Psychology: An international perspective, sponsored by ISCP
- Leadership, Business and Executive Coaching Psychology, sponsored by Meyler Campbell
- Coaching Psychology and Mental Health: Promoting psychological well-being through coaching psychology interventions
- Coachee satisfaction and beyond: Working with coaching relationships that matter
- Emerging conversations
- Individual development and coaching psychology
- Positive and Coaching Psychology: Stress, resilience, health and wellbeing, sponsored by ISMA
- Psychometric tools and their application to coaching psychology
- Sport, performance and coaching psychology
Our mission is to inspire individuals, organisations and communities to engage and collaborate with the wider world of people, practice, learning and research.
We have an impressive line-up of speakers who are delivering new and exciting topics to share ideas for transforming lives and worlds in the broadest sense to include: Dr Tatiana Bachkirova, Professor Sarah Corrie, Dr Vicky Ellam-Dyson, Professor Sandy Gordon, Dr Kristina Gyllensten, Dr Sophia Jowett, Dr Almuth McDowall, Dr Alanna O’Broin, Dr Siobhain O’Riordan, Professor Stephen Palmer, Dr Celine Rojon, Ole Michael Spaten, Professor Reinhard Stelter, Mr Dave Tee, Professor Mary Watts and Donna Willis.
Fees (inclusive of VAT)
- 2 Day – SGCP member £396 (1 Day £144)
- 2 Day – BPS member £420 (1 Day £150)
- 2 Day – Non member £444 (1 Day £156)
- 2 Day – Student Rate £306 (1 Day £84)
(2 day fees include one nights accommodation at the Holiday Inn and the conference dinner)
Abstracts are now invited for Papers, Workshops and Posters for the Congress, the submission deadline is 23:59, Tuesday 9 September 2014. You can find submission information on the congress website; www.sgcp.eu
We hope that you will want to celebrate our 10th Anniversary with us, on behalf of the Special Group in Coaching Psychology, we welcome you to join us.
For further information on the Congress please visit: www.sgcp.eu