The Scientific Committee of the 23nd EASM Conference is now welcoming abstracts from leading educators, researchers, students and practitioners of sports management. The EASM 2015 program will consist of three main session types:
- Plenary sessions (invited speakers)
- Scientific and professional practice presentations organised in:
When writing your abstract it is recommended that you consider the topics listed under topical sessions or workshops, however, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the final organisation of the program.
Please visit the Conference website for information on topics, workshop themes, guidelines and the online abstract submission form.
- Deadline for abstract submission – 20 March 2015
- Notification of Acceptance1 – May 2015
- Revised abstracts deadline – 15 May 2015
- Early bird registration closes – 15 May 2015
- New Researcher Award paper submission deadline– 31 May 2015
- Master Students Seminar registration deadline – 31 May 2015
- Complete paper submission (where specified in workshops) – Varies per workshop