Global Sport Business Journal (GSBJ) is inviting papers for Vol. 2, No. 1 – scheduled to be published in January 2014.
GSBJ is an open-access, peer reviewed scholarly outlet and the official journal of the Global Sport Business Association. The mission of GSBJ is to provide academics and practitioners a means of sharing research and conveying other pertinent information pertaining to all aspects of the global nature of the business of sport.
GSBJ welcomes original and creative research spanning a wide range of sport business acumens: Communication
- Event Management
- Gender & Diversity
- Global Initiatives
- Human Resources
- Law; Management
- Media Relations
- Public Relations
- Risk Management
- Sales; Social Issues
- Technology & Innovation
- and other special issue topics.
The journal is published online http://gsbassn.com/Journal.html in January, May, and September.
Submission Guidelines for GSBJ
GSBJ invites the submission of manuscripts by scholars and industry professionals engaged in the business of sport. Manuscripts must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th edition) format must be used throughout the manuscript and failure to comply with the APA guidelines will result in the manuscript being summarily rejected
- Submissions must be in English
- An abstract of 100-150 words must proceed the body of work
- Pages and lines should be numbered and line numbers must restart with each page
- Tables and figures should not appear in the body of the manuscript; they should be placed at the end of the manuscript as appendices
- Citations must be properly listed in the references
- The author(s) must include a cover letter stating that the work is not submitted to another outlet.
All manuscripts are subjected to a double blind review process. The lead author will be notified of the review outcome within 60 days of the manuscript’s submission. Manuscripts should be submitted as an attachment, Microsoft Word ® document, to GSBAssn@yahoo.com.