Content of this fifth issue:
- A report on the ‘« Kick It! » the Anthropology of European Football’ conference that took place in Vienna last October;
- A provisional programme of the conference ‘From Habermas to Fanblogs: Exploring the Public Sphere of European Football’ that will take place at METU in Ankara at the end of April;
- The Call for Papers for the conference ‘Whose game is it?’ on Supporters and football governance;
- to be held at Loughborough University on 24-25 October 2014;
- An interview with Raffaele Poli, Head of the CIES Observatory (International Centre for Sports Studies), Université de Neuchâtel;
- News from the network.