The International Sport and Culture Association (ISCA) is a global platform open to organizations working within the field of sport for all, recreational sports and physical activity. Created in 1995, ISCA is today a global actor closely cooperating with its 130 member organizations, international NGOs, and public and private sector stakeholders.
The September 2015 Newsletter from ISCA, International Sport and Culture Association, features the following articles:
- WHO Europe to adopt first physical activity strategy. Now it’s time for other regions to follow suit
- Over 1000 events and counting. Can you help us beat the MOVE Week record?
- 15 speakers and 8 moderators confirmed for MOVE Congress 2015
- Now We Meet the Commissioner for Education, Culture, Youth and Sport
- NowWeMOVE and World Heart Day partner to promote heart-healthy environments
- MOVE Week and European Week of Sport go hand-in-hand in Denmark
- …and more!