The International Sport and Culture Association (ISCA) is a global platform open to organizations working within the field of sport for all, recreational sports and physical activity. Created in 1995, ISCA is today a global actor closely cooperating with its 130 member organizations, international NGOs, and public and private sector stakeholders.
The August 2015 Newsletter from ISCA, International Sport and Culture Association, features the following articles:
- Be part of the team creating change in Europe! Register as a MOVE Agent and get ready for MOVE Week 2015
- Book your seat for the MOVE Congress 2015 and save €50
- Call for applications for MOVE Quality initiatives in 2015/2016
- NowWeMOVE in Latin America
- Do governments have a responsibility to keep us fit and healthy?
- ISCA and partners in Europe and Latin America to offer training for young volunteers
- NowWeBike cross-border cycling team closes in on Brussels
- …and more!