A Forum for Research in Sport and Tourism held in conjunction with the 2nd European Sport Tourism Summit, 14th & 15th May 2015. Venue: University of Limerick, Limerick, Republic of Ireland
The European Sport Tourism Academic Conference in Sport And Tourism is coordinated by The Centre of Sport, Tourism and Leisure Studies of the University of Brighton in association with W2 Consulting. The conference will consist of feature presentations, a panel discussion on the state of sport and tourism and links between academia and industry as well as paper presentations from academics across Europe and from around the World.
Feature Speakers and Panellists:
- Dr Rebecca Finkel, Queen Margaret University, Scotland
- Professor David McGillivray, University of the West of Scotland
- Professor Gayle McPherson, University of the West of Scotland
- Dr Udo Merkel, University of Brighton
- Professor John Nauright, University of Brighton
- Professor Terry Stevens, University of Swansea and University of Cardiff Metropolitan
Those wishing to submit abstracts for the conference should submit the title of their paper, affiliation and a 150-200 word abstract with five keywords to Professor John Nauright, Director, Centre of Sport, Tourism and Leisure Studies, University of Brighton at email@example.com. The deadline for abstract submissions is 15 February 2015. Authors will be notified of acceptance by 28 February 2015. Selected Presentations will be published in an edited collection and Journal Special issue.
For further summit information go to: www.sporttourismsummit.ie