Brief Reports-June2013 Vol 1 Issue 1 Eating Disorders, Body Image, and Related Concerns in Sport: Brief Reports is a publication of the Eating Disorders Special Interest Group with the Association for Applied Sport Psychology. Our purpose is to synthesize and share empirical findings and best practices on this important topic that appeals to both the researcher and practitioner.
In this issue:
- Hot Off the Press! Eating Disorders: An Encyclopedia of Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
- Disordered Eating in Equestrian Athletes
- Disordered Eating in Figure Skaters
- Sport Type, Context, and Body Image
- Eating Disorders and Weight Pressures in Male Athletes