The International Sport and Culture Association (ISCA) is a global platform open to organizations working within the field of sport for all, recreational sports and physical activity. Created in 1995, ISCA is today a global actor closely cooperating with its 130 member organizations, international NGOs, and public and private sector stakeholders.
The May 2015 Newsletter from ISCA, International Sport and Culture Association, features the following articles:
- Be part of the team tackling the physical inactivity crisis in Europe!
Call for MOVE Agents for MOVE Week 2015
- New NowWeMOVE website launched
- ISCA commissions inactivity research report
- NowWePanna! Inaugural European Panna Tour under way
- Europe says NO to elevators and YES to stairs on 5 June
- Nine initiatives selected for MOVE Transfer national in 2015/2016
- NowWeMOVE introduces legal fitness-enhancing drug: MOVEment Pills
- …and more!