The March 2015 Newsletter from ISCA, International Sport and Culture Association, features the following articles:
- “Mass participation in sport once or twice a week is our aim”. Latvia puts focus on grassroots sport at EU conference and in own sport policy
- Networking “1-2-3” brings award-winning UK initiative to Kosovo’s doorstep
- MOVE Week-inspired project nominated as European Youth Week best practice
- Programme available for Building Sport for Active Citizenship conference
- ISCA MOVES in the air and all over the world
- UFOLEP: Why we took an active part in ISCA from the beginning
Read the newsletter here!