The March Newsletter from ISCA, International Sport and Culture Association, features the following articles:
- Introducing… MOVE Quality and MOVE Transfer
- MOVE pilot projects featured in online article series
- No time for physical activity? Sneak it in!
- German Gymnastics Federation launches two new projects
- New member takes innovative approach to gymnastics in Mauritius
- Erasmus+ youth and education fundraising deadlines approaching
- New study has “implications for physical activity legacy promises”
- European project tackles youth dropout rate in grassroots sport
- US county Stanislaus’ push to combat obesity rate with physical activity
- HEPA Europe conference to call for abstracts in April
Read the newsletter here!