The International Sport and Culture Association (ISCA) is a global platform open to organizations working within the field of sport for all, recreational sports and physical activity. Created in 1995, ISCA is today a global actor closely cooperating with its 130 member organizations, international NGOs, and public and private sector stakeholders.
The June 2015 Newsletter from ISCA, International Sport and Culture Association, features the following articles:
- New ISCA study shows cost of “doing nothing”. Inactivity time bomb costs 80 billion euro and 500,000 European lives a year
- Let’s Get Europe MOVING!
- Can we afford the cost of inactivity? Have your say on Debating Europe
- EurActiv special report series puts inactivity in the spotlight
- New NowWeMOVE cycling event ‘All Routes Lead to Brussels’ starts this July
- Birmingham City Council transfers its Active Parks initiative to Wroclaw Municipality
- SESC São Paulo’s Maria Luiza Souza Dias: “We benefit from being under ISCA’s international umbrella”
- …and more!