The July Newsletter from ISCA, International Sport and Culture Association, features the following articles:
- Despite mega-event fever, more than 50% inactive in Brazil. Move Brasil uses big occasions, data and partnerships to drive 2014 campaign
- MOVE Week 2014 event count begins. Have you registered yours yet?
- Contribute to the MOVE Congress 2014! Open Market Fair – Call for presentations
- Last day for MOVE Congress 2014 early bird registration
- Turkey officially joins MOVE Week
- ACTIVE Network project releases final recommendations
Read the newsletter here!