Join us in fighting for gold to Denmark – and be part of a strong team with good players.
In order to achieve results at European Championships, World Championships and the Olympic Games, we are strengthening our team within performance analysis in Danish elite sports.
Therefore, we are looking to employee a fulltime position responsible for developing and creating performance analysis within Team Denmark – thereby contributing to our central objectives: Top results on an international level, better conditions for each athlete, as well as strong and continuous talent development. The position is for a limited period until December 31st 2016.
It is expected that the applicant has the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant professional and educational background minimum at Masters level
- Knowledge and experience with performance analysis on an international elite sports level
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 3 years relevant, documented experience working at a the highest international level – European Championships, World Championships and/or the Olympic Games
- Good written and spoken language skills, including a proficiency in written and spoken English.
The anticipated start date is January 1st 2014 or soon thereafter. Salary according to qualifications.
The position contains the following tasks:
- Provide performance analysis and biomechanics support to athletes, coaches and performance managers, as well as working as a member of a multi-disciplinary sport science team within Team Denmark.
- Development of performance analysis and biomechanics test batteries for world-class athletes and communicate performance optimization guidance based on observation and data.
- Identification of development areas within performance analysis and biomechanics in cooperation with performance managers, head coaches and other experts from Team Denmark.
- Development and execution of technical/scientific projects within performance analysis and biomechanics in cooperation with research areas, educational institutions and commercial companies – with focus on development and innovation within performance analysis and biomechanics.
- Documentation and communication of knowledge of performance analysis, biomechanics and performance optimization in international elite sports.
- Design and develop processes for our providing performance analysis support to the sports federations.
The position is based at the House of Sports, Brøndby (Copenhagen). Application deadline: Monday, November 18th 2013. Interviews will be in Week 48. Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the position please contact Team Denmark’s Director Michael Andersen, tel. 0045 51 26 60 62 (mobile), email: email@example.com or team leader Charlotte Falkentoft, tel. 0045 21 77 25 30 (mobile), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Denmark is a public independent institution working from basis in the ”Law of elite sports”. It is our aim to develop Danish elite sports in a social and responsible way. Please also see www.teamdanmark.dk.