COSMA is seeking proposals for presentations at the 1st Annual COSMA Conference to be held Feb 12–13, 2015 in Philadelphia, PA. Proposals should address topics related to Excellence in Sport Management Education, such as:
- strategic planning,
- curriculum assessment and improvement,
- outcomes assessment,
- writing student learning outcomes,
- rubric development and improvement,
- teaching sport finance,
- integrating sport analytics,
- strategies to increase student engagement,
- impact of technology on curriculum and teaching,
Proposals must include the following:
- Name of the presenter(s) and institutional affiliation
- Title of the presentation
- Abstract (one page maximum, double-‐spaced)
Presentations will be 30 minutes in length including a question and answer period.
Proposals should be sent via email to Jo Williams, Program Conference Chair, email@example.com
Call for proposals opens September 1, 2014 and must be received no later than October 15, 2014. Proposals will be subject to a double blind review. Selected presenters will be notified by December 15, 2014 if their presentation will be included in the Conference program. COSMA member proposals will be given priority.
Not a member? Join here: http://www.cosmaweb.org/membership-‐forms.html.