The editorial board of the International Sports Law Journal (ISLJ) is very pleased to invite you to submit abstracts for its first Annual Conference on International Sports Law. The ISLJ, published by Springer in collaboration with ASSER Press, is the leading publication in the field of international sports law. Its readership includes both academics and many practitioners active in the field.
Abstracts could, for example, tackle questions linked to the following international sports law subjects:
- The interaction between EU law and Sport
- International sports arbitration (CAS, BAT, etc.)
- The functioning of the world anti-doping system (WADA, WADC, etc.)
- The global governance of sport
- The regulation of mega sporting events (Olympics, FIFA World Cup)
- The international regulation of football (FIFA Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players and UEFA Financial Fair play Regulations)
- The global fight against corruption in sport
- Comparative sports law
Your abstract (no more than 300 words) and your CV should be sent no later than 15 May 2017 to Antoine Duval. Selected speakers will be informed before 30 May.
The ASSER Institute will offer one night accommodation for the speakers and will provide a limited amount of travel grants. If you wish to be considered for a grant please provide an explanation in your submission.
ISLJ Awards: The three best papers of the conference will receive an ISLJ award and their authors will be given the opportunity to publish them in the ISLJ.