- FD i pediatrik, Karolinska Institutet
- Institutionen för folkhälsovetenskap, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge, 141 86 Stockholm
- tel: 08-585 80098
- Fysisk aktivitet och övervikt hos barn
- “A healthy school start”. The aim of this project is to develop and evaluate an evidence-based parental support programme to promote a healthy diet and physical activity, and prevent obesity in children. The project is a theory-based intervention with a high proportion of families with low socio-economic status.
Publikationer i urval
- Nyberg G, Ekelund U and Marcus C. Physical activity in children measured by accelerometry: stability over time. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports 2009, 19, 30-35.
- Nyberg G, Nordenfelt A, Ekelund U and Marcus C. Physical activity patterns measured by accelerometry in 6-10 year old children. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 2009, 41, 1842-1848.
- Marcus C, Nyberg G, Karpmyr M, Kowalski J and Nordenfelt A, Ekelund U. A 4-year cluster randomised controlled childhood obesity prevention study, STOPP. International Journal of Obesity. 2009, 33, 408-17.
- Nyberg G, Ekelund U, Lindberg T, Modeér T and Marcus C. Differences in metabolic risk factors between normal weight and overweight 8 to 11 year old children and associations with physical activity and fitness. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity. 2011, 6(3-4),244-252.
- Nyberg G, Sundblom E, Norman Å, Schäfer Elinder L. A healthy school start – Parental support to promote healthy dietary habits and physical activity in children: Design and evaluation of a cluster-randomised intervention. BMC Public Health, 2011, 11:185
- Reversing the Obesogenic Environment Rebecca E. Lee, Kristen M. McAlexander & Jorge A. Banda Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics 2011 (recension 120606)
- The End of the Obesity Epidemic Michael Gard Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge 2011 (recension 120606)
- Your Dieting Daughter: Antidotes Parents can Provide for Body Dissatisfaction, Excessive Dieting, and Disordered Eating Carolyn Costin Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge 2013 (recension 131205)